Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Poker Lifestyle

Actually, I’m guilty for the fact that I am addicted to poker. I am single, I have a great career, I have an incredible group of friends, I have money, and I almost have the worldly things in this life. It just a piece of thought that strike through my mind of how can a married man/woman manage his/her family and poker?

Let’s just face the truth that when you play poker, you will throw out big money on the game. In addition to that, a player has no assurance that he will win the game. So how could you manage that situation if you are also spending money for the needs of your family?

My piece of advice to those who are having a hard time balancing poker and family, you need discipline and a good time management. Don’t take your bad play on your partner because it won’t help the situation. It is always a good feeling to have a good relationship with your family and at the same time is to have a smooth gameplay.

No comments:

Post a Comment